Château de Blavou – B&B and gites in Normandy
Set in the heart of the Normandy-Perche regional country park, just a few miles from Mortagne au Perche, Le Pin stud and the historic Bellême Forest, is a little corner of paradise, the Château de Blavou.
As soon as you drive through the gate, you’ll see the magnificent château, which contains architectural elements dating from the 15th and 19th centuries, on an estate that covers more than 10 hectares. The château has 5 guest rooms, 2 gites and a large room for weddings or other functions. We can provide table d’hôtes meals and we’ll do our very best to ensure that your stay here is unforgettable.
Château de Blavou, a magical place!
- For a day, a weekend, a week or more
- A place to come back to again and again
- With your family, partner or friends
- A place that caters for all your private functions or professional events
- A place to rejuvenate, relax and dream
- We’ll be delighted to welcome you
Open all year. The ideal base from which to explore Normandy or simply to stay on the spot and enjoy some cookery and cake-making classes.
Superbly situated, just 155km from Paris, a 50-minute drive from Le Mans, 70 minutes from Caen and Le Havre, and 90 minutes from the Loire Valley.